It’s a Big Decision
Buying a property will probably be one of your biggest financial decisions; possibly one of your biggest life decisions. Your agent has to be someone you can trust. Before you select an agent, interview him or her for the job.
Don’t be afraid to ask following questions:
- How long have you been working in real estate?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- How will you find a suitable property for me?
- Do you provide regular feedback to buyers?
- Do you work as part of a team?
- May I see your resume and feedback from previous buyers?
- What do you do that is different from other agents?
- How will you present my offer to ensure success?
If you would like assistance
in finding an agent, please